Quel rôle pour les pouvoirs publics dans la mise en œuvre de projets de monnaies sociales ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Blanc, 2009.
"Contraintes Et Choix Organisationnels Dans Les Dispositifs De Monnaies Sociales,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 80(4), pages 547-577, December.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2009. "Contraintes et choix organisationnels dans les dispositifs de monnaies sociales," Post-Print halshs-00709199, HAL.
- Gill Seyfang, 2001. "Community currencies: small change for a green economy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(6), pages 975-996, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Lucarelli & Marco Sachy & Lucia Bonacci & Eleonora Gentilucci & Alfonso Giuliani & Lucio Gobbi, 2015. "Framework for implementing alternative credit schemes and digital social currencies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01475589, HAL.
- Hélène Joachain & Frédéric Klopfert, 2011. "Emerging trend of complementary currencies systems as policy instrument for environmental purposes: changes ahead?," Working Papers CEB 11-047, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordscommunity currencies; local currencies; complementary currencies; local governments; Monnaies sociales; monnaies locales; monnaies complémentaires; politiques publiques; collectivités locales;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00516382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.