Assessing Performance of French Intensive Care Units: A Directional Distance Function Approach at the Patient Level
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greta Falavigna & Roberto Ippoliti & Alessandro Manello, 2013. "Hospital organization and performance: a directional distance function approach," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 139-151, June.
- Ke Wang & Yujiao Xian & Chia-Yen Lee & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhimin Huang, 2017. "On selecting directions for directional distance functions in a non-parametric framework: A review," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 99, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Crainich, David & Leleu, Hervé, 2015.
"A decomposition of profit loss under output price uncertainty,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 1016-1027.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & David Crainich & Herve Leleu, 2015. "A decomposition of profit loss under output price uncertainty," Post-Print hal-01526027, HAL.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2016.
"Exploring cost dominance in crop farming systems between high and low pesticide use,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 197-214, April.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2016. "Exploring cost dominance in crop farming systems between high and low pesticide use," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 197-214, April.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Herve Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2015. "Exploring cost dominance in crop farming systems between high and low pesticide use," Post-Print hal-01533552, HAL.
- Thanassoulis, Emmanuel & Silva Portela, Maria C.A. & Graveney, Mike, 2014. "Using DEA to estimate potential savings at GP units at medical specialty level," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 38-48.
- Mahlberg, Bernhard & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2011. "Radial and non-radial decompositions of Luenberger productivity indicator with an illustrative application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 721-726, June.
- Tsekouras, Kostas & Papathanassopoulos, Fotis & Kounetas, Kostas & Pappous, Giorgos, 2010. "Does the adoption of new technology boost productive efficiency in the public sector? The case of ICUs system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 427-433, November.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & David Crainich & Hervé Leleu, 2012. "A decomposition of profit inefficiency into price expectation error, preferences towards risk and technical inefficiency," Working Papers 2012-ECO-04, IESEG School of Management.
- Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo, 2012. "Bootstrapping the Malmquist indexes for Italian airports," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 403-411.
- Thanassoulis, Emmanuel & Silva Portela, Maria & Graveney, Mike, 2016. "Identifying the scope for savings at inpatient episode level: An illustration applying DEA to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 570-582.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; robust free disposal hull; directional distance function; hospital; intensive care units;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00476492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.