Introducing carbon constraint in the steel sector: ULCOS scenarios and economic modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gielen, Dolf & Moriguchi, Yuichi, 2002. "CO2 in the iron and steel industry: an analysis of Japanese emission reduction potentials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 849-863, August.
- Demailly, Damien & Quirion, Philippe, 2008.
"European Emission Trading Scheme and competitiveness: A case study on the iron and steel industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 2009-2027, July.
- D. Demailly & Philippe Quirion, 2008. "European Emission Trading Scheme and competitiveness: A case study on the iron and steel industry," Post-Print hal-00719252, HAL.
- Hidalgo, Ignacio & Szabo, Laszlo & Carlos Ciscar, Juan & Soria, Antonio, 2005. "Technological prospects and CO2 emission trading analyses in the iron and steel industry: A global model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 583-610.
- Christophe Rynikiewicz, 2008. "The climate change challenge and transitions for radical changes in the European steel industry," Post-Print halshs-00005052, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Rufei & Zhang, Lingling & Cang, Daqiang & Li, Jiaxin & Li, Xianwei & Xu, Chunbao Charles, 2017. "Current status and potential of biomass utilization in ferrous metallurgical industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 511-524.
- Quader, M. Abdul & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Ghazilla, Raja Ariffin Raja & Ahmed, Shameem & Dahari, Mahidzal, 2015. "A comprehensive review on energy efficient CO2 breakthrough technologies for sustainable green iron and steel manufacturing," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 594-614.
More about this item
KeywordsSTEEL INDUSTRY; MODELING; CLIMATE CHANGE; CO2;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00430381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.