La réforme de la politique scientifique française face à la mondialisation : l'émergence incertaine d'un nouveau référentiel d'action publique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Casper, Steven, 1999. "National institutional frameworks and high-technology innovation in Germany: the case of biotechnology," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 99-306, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Caroline Lanciano-Morandat & Hiroatsu Nohara & Eric Verdier, 2006. "Higher Education Systems and Industrial Innovation," Post-Print halshs-00391812, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00391812_v1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline Lanciano-Morandat & Eric Verdier, 2010. "Multi-level Perspectives: A Comparative Analysis of National R&D Policies," Chapters, in: Riccardo Viale & Henry Etzkowitz (ed.), The Capitalization of Knowledge, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yoon, Junghyun & Lee, Hee Yong & Dinwoodie, John, 2015. "Competitiveness of container terminal operating companies in South Korea and the industry–university–government network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-14.
- Mario Coccia, 2003. "Scale Of Technology Magnitude For Measuring The Spatial Attract Of Technology Transfer," CERIS Working Paper 200304, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Edurne Magro Montero & Mari Jose Aranguren & Mikel Navarro, 2011. "Smart Specialisation Strategies: The Case of the Basque Country," Working Papers 2011R07, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Agnieszka Kuś & Dorota Grego-Planer, 2021. "A Model of Innovation Activity in Small Enterprises in the Context of Selected Financial Factors: The Example of the Renewable Energy Sector," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(10), pages 1-17, May.
- Reis, Anabela & Heitor, Manuel & Amaral, Miguel & Mendonça, Joana, 2016. "Revisiting industrial policy: Lessons learned from the establishment of an automotive OEM in Portugal," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 195-205.
- Roberto Iorio & Sandrine Labory & Francesco Rentocchini, 2014. "Academics’ Motivations and Depth and Breadth of Knowledge Transfer Activities," Working Papers 1401, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Filippova, Irina & Unknown, Unknown, 2013.
"Кластерные Стратегии И Кластерные Инициативы: Перспективы И Факторы Эффективной Кластеризации [Cluster strategy and cluster initiatives: prospects and factors of effective clustering],"
49949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippova, Irina & Mindlin, Yuri, 2013. "Кластерные Стратегии И Кластерные Инициативы: Перспективы И Факторы Эффективной Кластеризации [Cluster strategy and cluster initiatives: prospects and factors of effective clustering]," MPRA Paper 52765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Su, Hsin-Ning & Moaniba, Igam M., 2017. "Investigating the dynamics of interdisciplinary evolution in technology developments," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 12-23.
- Petersen, Alexander M. & Rotolo, Daniele & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2016.
"A triple helix model of medical innovation: Supply, demand, and technological capabilities in terms of Medical Subject Headings,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 666-681.
- Alexander Petersen & Daniele Rotolo & Loet Leydesdor, 2016. "A Triple Helix Model of Medical Innovation: Supply, Demand, and Technological Capabilities in terms of Medical Subject Headings," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-01, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Battaglia, Daniele & Landoni, Paolo & Rizzitelli, Francesco, 2017. "Organizational structures for external growth of University Technology Transfer Offices: An explorative analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 45-56.
- Hayashi, Takayuki, 2003. "Effect of R&D programmes on the formation of university-industry-government networks: comparative analysis of Japanese R&D programmes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1421-1442, September.
- Duk Hee Lee & Il Won Seo & Ho Chull Choe & Hee Dae Kim, 2012. "Collaboration network patterns and research performance: the case of Korean public research institutions," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 91(3), pages 925-942, June.
- Giuseppe Calignano & Rune Dahl Fitjar & Dieter Franz Kogler, 2018.
"The core in the periphery? The cluster organization as the central node in the Apulian aerospace district,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(11), pages 1490-1501, November.
- Giuseppe Calignano & Rune Dahl Fitjar & Dieter Franz Kogler, 2017. "The core in the periphery? The cluster organisation as the central node in the Apulian aerospace district," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1730, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2017.
- Emanuela Todeva & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2016. "Industry Global Value Chains, Connectivity and Regional Smart Specialisation in Europe. An Overview of Theoretical Approaches and Mapping Methodologies," JRC Working Papers JRC102801, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2016. "Modern universities in a digital environment," MPRA Paper 77459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serrano García, Jakeline & Acevedo Álvarez, Carlos Alberto & Castelblanco Gómez, Johnatan Mauricio & Arbeláez Toro, Juan José, 2017. "Measuring organizational capabilities for technological innovation through a fuzzy inference system," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 93-109.
- Souzanchi Kashani, Ebrahim & Roshani, Saeed, 2019. "Evolution of innovation system literature: Intellectual bases and emerging trends," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 68-80.
- Paula Almeida & Eunice Ramos Lopes & Celio Goncalo Marques & Jorge Simoes & Fatima Pedro, 2017. "The dynamization of Higher Education Institutions for the creation of Tourism Companies in Portugal," Tourism Research Institute, Journal of Tourism Research, vol. 17(1), pages 106-118, June.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Alexander Abroskin & Dirk Meissner, 2013.
"Innovation concepts and typology – an evolutionary discussion,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 05/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion," MPRA Paper 45069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander & Meisner, Dirk, 2017. "Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion," OSF Preprints ruyp3, Center for Open Science.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner & Alexander Abroskin, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology - An Evolutionary Discussion," Post-Print hal-00865865, HAL.
- Xianmei Wang & Hanhui Hu, 2017. "Sustainable Evaluation of Social Science Research in Higher Education Institutions Based on Data Envelopment Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-17, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation policy; Research policy; Public action; Networks; State; R-D; Politique de recherche; Politique d'innovation; Action publique; R&D; Relations science-industrie; Economie de la science; Référentiel; Etat; Triple Hélice; Mode 2; Analyse sociétale; Réseaux;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2007-06-23 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00153797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.