La réforme de la politique scientifique française face à la mondialisation : l'émergence incertaine d'un nouveau référentiel d'action publique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Caroline Lanciano-Morandat & Hiroatsu Nohara & Eric Verdier, 2006. "Higher Education Systems and Industrial Innovation," Post-Print halshs-00391812, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00391812_v1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Casper, Steven, 1999. "National institutional frameworks and high-technology innovation in Germany: the case of biotechnology," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 99-306, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline Lanciano-Morandat & Eric Verdier, 2010. "Multi-level Perspectives: A Comparative Analysis of National R&D Policies," Chapters,in: The Capitalization of Knowledge, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation policy; Research policy; Public action; Networks; State; R-D; Politique de recherche; Politique d'innovation; Action publique; R&D; Relations science-industrie; Economie de la science; Référentiel; Etat; Triple Hélice; Mode 2; Analyse sociétale; Réseaux;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00153797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.