The Static and Dynamic Efficiency of Instruments of Promotion of Renewables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Batley, S. L. & Colbourne, D. & Fleming, P. D. & Urwin, P., 2001. "Citizen versus consumer: challenges in the UK green power market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 479-487, May.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Milliman, Scott R. & Prince, Raymond, 1989. "Firm incentives to promote technological change in pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-265, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finon, Dominique & Perez, Yannick, 2007.
"The social efficiency of instruments of promotion of renewable energies: A transaction-cost perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 77-92, April.
- D. Finon & Y. Perez, 2007. "The social efficiency of instruments of promotion of renewable energies: A transaction-cost perspective," Post-Print hal-00716667, HAL.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schrøder & Bye, Torstein, 2016.
"Simultaneous use of black, green, and white certificates systems: A rather messy business,"
Working Papers in Economics
06/16, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Torstein Bye, 2016. "Simultaneous Use of Black, Green, and White Certificates Systems: A Rather Messy Business," CESifo Working Paper Series 5954, CESifo Group Munich.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Nese, Gjermund, 2006. "Integratation of Tradable Green Certificate Markets: What can be expected?," MPRA Paper 10628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique Finon, 2008. "L'inadéquation du mode de subvention du photovoltaïque à sa maturité technologique," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866415, HAL.
- Costantini, Valeria & Crespi, Francesco & Martini, Chiara & Pennacchio, Luca, 2015. "Demand-pull and technology-push public support for eco-innovation: The case of the biofuels sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 577-595.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:387-399 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1549-:d:110864 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Torstein Bye, 2016. "Simultaneous use of black, green, and white certificates systems: A rather messy business," IFRO Working Paper 2016/03, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Dominique Finon, 2008. "L'inadéquation du mode de subvention du photovoltaïque à sa maturité technologique," Working Papers hal-00866415, HAL.
- Dutra, Ricardo & Szklo, Alexandre, 2008. "Assessing long-term incentive programs for implementing wind power in Brazil using GIS rule-based methods," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2507-2515.
- Lewis, Joanna I. & Wiser, Ryan H., 2007. "Fostering a renewable energy technology industry: An international comparison of wind industry policy support mechanisms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1844-1857, March.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schrøder & Bergman, Lars, 2010. "Green Certificates and Market Power on the Nordic Power Market," Working Papers in Economics 12/10, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Walters, Ryan & Walsh, Philip R., 2011. "Examining the financial performance of micro-generation wind projects and the subsidy effect of feed-in tariffs for urban locations in the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5167-5181, September.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Nese, Gjermund, 2009. "Integration of tradable green certificate markets: What can be expected?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 903-922, November.
More about this item
Keywordscertificat vert; progrès technologique; énergies renouvelables;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2005-05-14 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00001300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .