Low-cost products in the internationalization of agri-food markets: The case of European exports of milk powders to West Africa
[Les produits low-cost dans l'internationalisation des marchés agro-alimentaires : le cas des exportations européennes de poudres lactées MGV en Afrique de l'Ouest]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kym Anderson, 2016. "Agricultural Trade, Policy Reforms, and Global Food Security," Palgrave Studies in Agricultural Economics and Food Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, number 978-1-137-46925-0, December.
- Vincent Chatellier, 2021. "Review: International trade in animal products and the place of the European Union: main trends over the last 20 years," Post-Print hal-03718326, HAL.
- Sébastien Jean, 2015. "Le ralentissement du commerce mondial annonce un changement de tendance," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 356.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Traverso, Silvio & Schiavo, Stefano, 2020. "Fair trade or trade fair? International food trade and cross-border macronutrient flows," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 132(C).
- Vincent Chatellier & Thierry Pouch, 2021. "Agri-food trade in the EU and France between 2000 and 2020 [Le commerce agroalimentaire de l'UE-27 et de la France entre 2000 et 2020]," Post-Print hal-03514990, HAL.
- Vincent Chatellier, 2019.
"L’internationalisation des marchés en productions animales,"
Working Papers SMART
19-08, INRAE UMR SMART.
- Vincent Chatellier, 2019. "L’internationalisation des marchés en productions animales," Working Papers hal-02182574, HAL.
- Vincent Chatellier, 2019. "L’internationalisation des marchés en productions animales," Post-Print hal-02327578, HAL.
- Chatellier, Vincent, 2019. "L’internationalisation des marchés en productions animales," Working Papers 291481, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Kym Anderson, 2022. "Agriculture in a more uncertain global trade environment," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 53(4), pages 563-579, July.
- Sébastien Mary, 2019. "Hungry for free trade? Food trade and extreme hunger in developing countries," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 11(2), pages 461-477, April.
- Wagener, Andreas & Zenker, Juliane, 2018. "Decoupled but not neutral: The effects of stochastic transfers on investment and incomes in rural Thailand," TVSEP Working Papers wp-008, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Andreas Wagener & Juliane Zenker, 2021. "Decoupled but Not Neutral: The Effects of Counter‐Cyclical Cash Transfers on Investment and Incomes in Rural Thailand†," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 103(5), pages 1637-1660, October.
- Mary, Sébastien, 2018. "Does Agricultural (Food) Trade Openness Reduce Child Stunting?," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274282, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- J. Simoes & D. Moran & S. Edwards & Céline Bonnet & A. Lopez-Sebastian & Philippe Chemineau, 2021. "Editorial: Sustainable livestock systems for high-producing animals," Post-Print hal-03521475, HAL.
- Eihab Fathelrahman & Stephen Davies & Safdar Muhammad, 2021. "Food Trade Openness and Enhancement of Food Security—Partial Equilibrium Model Simulations for Selected Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-20, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAgri-food trade; West Africa; Dairy sector; Low-cost products; Commerce agroalimentaire; Afrique de l’Ouest; Secteur laitier; Produits low-cost;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-03515085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.