Report NEP-INT-2022-02-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kato, Hayato & Okoshi, Hirofumi, 2022. "Economic Integration and Agglomeration of Multinational Production with Transfer Pricing," MPRA Paper 111439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margherita Russo & Fabrizio Alboni & Jorge Carreto Sangines & Manlio De Domenico & Giuseppe Mangioni & Simone Righi & Annamaria Simonazzi, 2022. "The Changing Shape of the World Automobile Industry: A Multilayer Network Analysis of International Trade in Components and Parts," Working Papers Series inetwp173, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Funke, Michael & Wende, Adrian, 2022. "The US–China phase one trade deal : An economic analysis of the managed trade agreement," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2022, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Rachel Griffith & Peter Levell & Agnes Norris Keiller, 2020. "Potential consequences of post-Brexit trade barriers for earnings inequality in the UK," IFS Working Papers W20/27, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- ITO Banri & TANAKA Ayumu & JINJI Naoto, 2022. "Why Do People Oppose Foreign Acquisitions? Evidence from Japanese Individual-Level Data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 22001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kolev, Galina V. & Obst, Thomas, 2022. "Global value chains of the EU member states: Policy options in the current debate," IW-Reports 4/2022, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Julien Gourdon & Laura Hering & Stéphanie Monjont & Sandra Poncet, 2021. "An effective industrial policy tool in China [Un outil de politique industrielle efficace en Chine]," Post-Print hal-03509578, HAL.
- Hayato Kato & Hirofumi Okoshi, 2022. "Economic Integration and Agglomeration of Multinational Production with Transfer Pricing," Papers 2201.02919, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2022.
- Lucian Cernat, 2021. "Trade policy 2.0 and algorithms: towards the "easification" of FTA implementation," CIRANO Papers 2021pe-05, CIRANO.
- Christian Corniaux & Guillaume Duteurtre & Djiby Dia & Vincent Chatellier, 2021. "Low-cost products in the internationalization of agri-food markets: The case of European exports of milk powders to West Africa [Les produits low-cost dans l'internationalisation des marchés agro-a," Post-Print hal-03515085, HAL.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jisun Kim (POSCO Research Institute & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2021. "Can EU carbon border adjustment measures propel WTO climate talks?," Policy Briefs PB21-23, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Vincent Chatellier & Thierry Pouch, 2021. "Agri-food trade in the EU and France between 2000 and 2020 [Le commerce agroalimentaire de l'UE-27 et de la France entre 2000 et 2020]," Post-Print hal-03514990, HAL.
- Ellis, Mia & McMillan, Margaret S. & Sovani, Manali, 2021. "Labor-related knowledge transfers from Chinese foreign direct investment in Ethiopia and Tanzania," IFPRI discussion papers 2078, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Grivas Chiyaba & Carl Singleton, 2022. "Do natural resources and FDI tend to erode or support the development of national institutions?," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2022-02, Department of Economics, University of Reading, revised 01 Mar 2023.
- Vincent Chatellier & Jean-Marc Chaumet & Thierry Pouch, 2021. "Covid-19, international agricultural economy and animal sectors: the case of China, the United States and the EU [La pandémie de Covid-19, l'économie agricole internationale et les filières animale," Post-Print hal-03514941, HAL.
- Arun Advani & Felix Koenig & Lorenzo Pessina & Andy Summers, 2020. "Importing inequality: immigration and the top 1 percent," IFS Working Papers W20/31, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Glauber, Joseph W. & Laborde Debucquet, David & PiÃ±eiro, Valeria, 2021. "Harmonizing and reducing trade distorting domestic support: An analysis of the impacts of new domestic support disciplines at the WTO," Project notes November 2021, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Max Marczinek & Stephan Maurer & Ferdinand Rauch, 2022. "Trade persistence and trader identity - evidence from the demise of the Hanseatic League," Economics Series Working Papers 963, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Daudin & Jérôme Héricourt & Lise Patureau, 2022. "International Transport costs: New Findings from modeling additive cost," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-03538476, HAL.
- João Tovar Jalles & Georgios Karras, 2022. "The Trade Effects of Pandemics," Working Papers REM 2022/0214, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Dimitrios Tsiotas & César Ducruet, 2021. "Measuring the effect of distance on the network topology of the Global Container Shipping Network," Post-Print halshs-03408185, HAL.
- Liu, Weilin & Cheng, Qian & Sickles, Robin C., 2022. "Productivity Growth and Spillovers across European Industries: A Global Value Chain Perspective Based on EURO KLEMS," Working Papers 22-001, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Bunyada Laoprapassorn, 2022. "Entry and Spatial Competition of Intermediaries: Evidence from Thailand's Rice Market," PIER Discussion Papers 170, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research.
- Chort, Isabelle & de la Rupelle, Maëlys, 2022. "Managing the Impact of Climate on Migration: Evidence from Mexico," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1040, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2022. "Brexit and Multilingualism in the European Union," Working Papers 22.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Semken, Christoph & Hay, Colin, 2021. "Gauging the gravity of the situation: The use and abuse of expertise in estimating the economic costs of Brexit," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 21/3, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Tian Xiong, 2022. "Mergers and Acquisitions by Chinese Multinationals in Europe: The Effect on the Innovation Performance of Acquiring Firms," EIIW Discussion paper disbei310, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Isabel Ruiz & Carlos Vargas-Silva, 2022. "The legacies of armed conflict: insights from stayees and returning forced migrants," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2022-17, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2021. "Symmetric and asymmetric relationships between renewable energy, oil imports, arms exports, military spending, and economic growth in China," MPRA Paper 111413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanz, Leandro, 2021. "Cross-Border Activities as a Source of Information: Evidence from Insider Trading during the COVID-19 Crisis," Working Paper Series 2021-20, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Katrin Millock & Cees Withagen, 2021. "Climate and Migration," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) hal-03513161, HAL.
- McLain, Rebecca, 2021. "Tenure security research: Key findings and lessons learned," Other briefs December 2021, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).