Bringing entrepreneurial methods into the scientific classroom
[L'introduction d'une approche entrepreneuriale dans un cours de sciences fondamentales]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Marquardt & Deborah Waddill, 2004. "The power of learning in action learning: a conceptual analysis of how the five schools of adult learning theories are incorporated within the practice of action learning," Action Learning: Research and Practice, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 185-202, September.
- Hoegl, Martin & Gibbert, Michael & Mazursky, David, 2008. "Financial constraints in innovation projects: When is less more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1382-1391, September.
- Souitaris, Vangelis & Zerbinati, Stefania & Al-Laham, Andreas, 2007. "Do entrepreneurship programmes raise entrepreneurial intention of science and engineering students? The effect of learning, inspiration and resources," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 566-591, July.
- Michael Kremer & Heidi Williams, 2010. "Incentivizing Innovation: Adding to the Tool Kit," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 10, pages 1-17 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordspedagogy; resources; engineering school; fundamental science education; entrepreneurship; mentorship; Action learning; entreprenariat; formation à la recherche fondamentale; école d'ingénieur; ressources; pédagogie; monitorat;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2017-09-10 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-PPM-2017-09-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01574725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.