An ex ante evaluation of economic dismissals facilitation on the French labor market: An agent-based model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mortensen, Dale & Pissarides, Christopher, 2011.
"Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 1-19.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1994. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 397-415.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1993. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0110, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2014.
"What do labor market institutions do?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 62-69.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2013. "What Do Labor Market Institutions Do?," IZA Discussion Papers 7809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bertil Holmlund, 2014. "What Do Labor Market Institutions Do?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4582, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2013. "What do labor market institutions do?," Working Paper Series 2013:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2013. "What do labor market institutions do?," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ballot, Gerard, 2002. "Modeling the labor market as an evolving institution: model ARTEMIS," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 51-77, September.
- Samuel Bentolila & Giuseppe Bertola, 1990. "Firing Costs and Labour Demand: How Bad is Eurosclerosis?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 381-402.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1977. "Competition and Market Processes in a Simulation Model of the Swedish Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 277-281, February.
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2010. "Employment protection reforms, employment and the incidence of temporary jobs in Europe: 1996-2001," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Gérard Ballot & Jean-Daniel Kant & Olivier Goudet, 2016. "Un modèle multi-agent du marché du travail français, outil d’évaluation des politiques de l’emploi : l’exemple du contrat de génération," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 67(4), pages 733-771.
More about this item
Keywordsagent-based model; labor market; France;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01511169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.