A Microsimulation of the Macroeconomy with Explicitly Represented Money Flows
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 3
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Summers, 1959. "A Capital-Intensive Approach to the Small Sample Properties of Various Simultaneous Equation Estimators," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 64, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Orcutt, Guy H & Winokur, Herbert S, Jr, 1969. "First Order Autoregression: Inference, Estimation, and Prediction," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 1-14, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardo Alves Furtado & Isaque Daniel Eberhardt, 2016. "Modelo Espacial Simples de uma Economia com Agentes: uma proposta metodológica," Discussion Papers 2181, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2015. "Editorial," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 8(3), pages 1-5.
- Bernardo Alves Furtado & Isaque Daniel Rocha Eberhardt, 2016.
"A Simple Agent-Based Spatial Model of the Economy: Tools for Policy,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, pages 1-12.
- Bernardo Alves Furtado & Isaque Daniel Rocha Eberhardt, 2015. "A simple agent-based spatial model of the economy: tools for policy," Papers 1510.04967, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Richters, Oliver, 2015. "Integrating Energy Use into Macroeconomic Stock-Flow Consistent Models," EconStor Theses, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 154764.
- repec:kap:compec:v:50:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9577-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakob Grazzini & Matteo G. Richiardi, 2013.
"Consistent Estimation of Agent-Based Models by Simulated Minimum Distance,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
130, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Grazzini, Jakob & Richiardi, Matteo, 2013. "Consistent Estimation of Agent-Based Models by Simulated Minimum Distance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201335, University of Turin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .