Why ruin theory should be of interest for insurance practitioners and risk managers nowadays
We present applications of risk theory to contemporary problems related to the implemented of Solvency II related concepts, like the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published - Presented, Actuarial and Financial Mathematics, 2012, Bruxelles, Belgium|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00746231|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Albrecher, Hansjörg & Constantinescu, Corina & Loisel, Stephane, 2011.
"Explicit ruin formulas for models with dependence among risks,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 265-270, March.
- Hansjoerg Albrecher & Corina Constantinescu & Stéphane Loisel, 2011. "Explicit ruin formulas for models with dependence among risks," Post-Print hal-00540621, HAL.
- Rulliere, Didier & Loisel, Stephane, 2004. "Another look at the Picard-Lefevre formula for finite-time ruin probabilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 187-203, October.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00746251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ignatov, Zvetan G. & Kaishev, Vladimir K. & Krachunov, Rossen S., 2001. "An improved finite-time ruin probability formula and its Mathematica implementation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 375-386, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00746231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.