Why ruin theory should be of interest for insurance practitioners and risk managers nowadays
We present applications of risk theory to contemporary problems related to the implemented of Solvency II related concepts, like the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment.
|Date of creation:||09 Feb 2012|
|Publication status:||Published in Actuarial and Financial Mathematics, Feb 2012, Bruxelles, Belgium. pp.17-21, 2012|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00746231|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Albrecher, Hansjörg & Constantinescu, Corina & Loisel, Stephane, 2011.
"Explicit ruin formulas for models with dependence among risks,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 265-270, March.
- Hansjoerg Albrecher & Corina Constantinescu & Stéphane Loisel, 2011. "Explicit ruin formulas for models with dependence among risks," Post-Print hal-00540621, HAL.
- Rulliere, Didier & Loisel, Stephane, 2004. "Another look at the Picard-Lefevre formula for finite-time ruin probabilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 187-203, October.
- Didier Rullière & Stéphane Loisel, 2004. "Another look at the Picard-Lefèvre formula for finite-time ruin probabilities," Post-Print hal-00379412, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00746251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ignatov, Zvetan G. & Kaishev, Vladimir K. & Krachunov, Rossen S., 2001. "An improved finite-time ruin probability formula and its Mathematica implementation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 375-386, December.
- Gerber, Hans U., 1974. "On Additive Premium Calculation Principles," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 215-222, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00746231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.