Nonparametric estimation of compound distributions with applications in insurance
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.ism.ac.jp/index_e.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10463/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frees, Edward W., 1986. "Nonparametric Estimation of the Probability of Ruin," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S1), pages 81-90, April.
- Embrechts, P. & Veraverbeke, N., 1982. "Estimates for the probability of ruin with special emphasis on the possibility of large claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Croux, Kristof & Veraverbeke, Noel, 1990. "Nonparametric estimators for the probability of ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2-3), pages 127-130, September.
- Hipp, Christian, 1989. "Estimators and Bootstrap Confidence Intervals for Ruin Probabilities," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 57-70, April.
- Embrechts, Paul & Maejima, Makoto & Teugels, Jozef L., 1985. "Asymptotic Behaviour of Compound Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 45-48, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:46:y:1994:i:3:p:537-555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.