Simple approximations of ruin probabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wikstad, Nils, 1971. "Exemplification of Ruin Probabilities," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 147-152, December.
- Asmussen, Søren & Klüppelberg, Claudia, 1996. "Large deviations results for subexponential tails, with applications to insurance risk," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 103-125, November.
- Thorin, Olof & Wikstad, Nils, 1977. "Calculation of Ruin Probabilities when the Claim Distribution is Lognormal," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(1-2), pages 231-246, January.
- Embrechts, P. & Veraverbeke, N., 1982. "Estimates for the probability of ruin with special emphasis on the possibility of large claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 55-72, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Covrig Mihaela & Serban Radu, 2008. "About Risk Process Estimation Techniques Employed By A Virtual Organization Which Is Directed Towards The Insurance Business," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 841-847, May.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:48-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florin Avram & Romain Biard & Christophe Dutang & Stéphane Loisel & Landy Rabehasaina, 2014. "A survey of some recent results on Risk Theory," Post-Print hal-01616178, HAL.
- Avram, F. & Pistorius, M., 2014. "On matrix exponential approximations of ruin probabilities for the classic and Brownian perturbed Cramér–Lundberg processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 57-64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:26:y:2000:i:2-3:p:157-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.