Explicit finite-time and infinite-time ruin probabilities in the continuous case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wikstad, Nils, 1971. "Exemplification of Ruin Probabilities," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 147-152, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irmina Czarna & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2009. "De Finetti's dividend problem and impulse control for a two-dimensional insurance risk process," Papers 0906.2100, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2011.
- Wu, Rong & Wang, Guojing & Wei, Li, 2003. "Joint distributions of some actuarial random vectors containing the time of ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 147-161, August.
- Claude Lefèvre & Stéphane Loisel, 2008. "On Finite-Time Ruin Probabilities for Classical Risk Models," Post-Print hal-00168958, HAL.
- Malinovskii, Vsevolod K., 2012. "Equitable solvent controls in a multi-period game model of risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 599-616.
- Mathieu Bargès & Stéphane Loisel & Xavier Venel, 2011. "On finite-time ruin probabilities with reinsurance cycles influenced by large claims," Post-Print hal-00430178, HAL.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:315:y:2017:i:c:p:319-330 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:24:y:1999:i:3:p:155-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.