About Risk Process Estimation Techniques Employed By A Virtual Organization Which Is Directed Towards The Insurance Business
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grandell, Jan, 2000. "Simple approximations of ruin probabilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 157-173, May.
- Li, Shuanming & Garrido, José, 2005. "Ruin Probabilities for Two Classes of Risk Processes," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 61-77, May.
- Dickson, David C.M. & Willmot, Gordon E., 2005. "The Density of the Time to Ruin in the Classical Poisson Risk Model," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 45-60, May.
More about this item
Keywordsvirtual organization; ruin probability; risk process; adjustment coefficient;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:1:p:841-847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .