Stable Lévy motion approximation in collective risk theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aleksander Janicki & Aleksander Weron, 1994. "Simulation and Chaotic Behavior of Alpha-stable Stochastic Processes," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook9401.
- Rafal Weron, 1996.
"Correction to: "On the Chambers-Mallows-Stuck Method for Simulating Skewed Stable Random Variables","
HSC Research Reports
HSC/96/01, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Weron, Rafal, 1996. "Correction to: "On the Chambers–Mallows–Stuck Method for Simulating Skewed Stable Random Variables"," MPRA Paper 20761, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Weron, Rafal, 1996. "On the Chambers-Mallows-Stuck method for simulating skewed stable random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 165-171, June.
- Willekens, Eric, 1987. "On the supremum of an infinitely divisible process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 26, pages 173-175.
- Embrechts, P. & Veraverbeke, N., 1982. "Estimates for the probability of ruin with special emphasis on the possibility of large claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Thorin, Olof & Wikstad, Nils, 1973. "Numerical evaluation of ruin probabilities for a finite period," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 137-153, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kolkovska, Ekaterina T. & Martín-González, Ehyter M., 2016. "Gerber–Shiu functionals for classical risk processes perturbed by an α-stable motion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 22-28.
- Pawel Mista, 2006. "Analytical and numerical approach to corporate operational risk modelling," HSC Research Reports HSC/06/03, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Michna, Zbigniew, 2011. "Formula for the supremum distribution of a spectrally positive [alpha]-stable Lévy process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 231-235, February.
- Scalas, Enrico, 2006. "The application of continuous-time random walks in finance and economics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 362(2), pages 225-239.
- Krzysztof Burnecki, 1998. "Self-similar models in risk theory," HSC Research Reports HSC/98/03, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:20:y:1997:i:2:p:97-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .