Estimates for the ruin probability in the classical risk model with constant interest force in the presence of heavy tails
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalashnikov, Vladimir & Konstantinides, Dimitrios, 2000. "Ruin under interest force and subexponential claims: a simple treatment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 145-149, August.
- Tang, Qihe & Su, Chun & Jiang, Tao & Zhang, Jinsong, 2001. "Large deviations for heavy-tailed random sums in compound renewal model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 91-100, March.
- Embrechts, P. & Veraverbeke, N., 1982. "Estimates for the probability of ruin with special emphasis on the possibility of large claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Sundt, Bjorn & Teugels, Jozef L., 1995. "Ruin estimates under interest force," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 7-22, April.
- Sundt, Bjorn & Teugels, Jozef L., 1997. "The adjustment function in ruin estimates under interest force," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 85-94, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:31:y:2002:i:3:p:447-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.