Upper bounds for ultimate ruin probabilities in the Sparre Andersen risk model with interest and a nonlinear dividend barrier
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Jun & Dickson, David C. M., 2002. "On the expected discounted penalty function at ruin of a surplus process with interest," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 389-404, June.
- Sundt, Bjorn & Teugels, Jozef L., 1997. "The adjustment function in ruin estimates under interest force," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 85-94, April.
- Sundt, Bjorn & Teugels, Jozef L., 1995. "Ruin estimates under interest force," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 7-22, April.
- Paulsen, Jostein & Gjessing, Hakon K., 1997. "Optimal choice of dividend barriers for a risk process with stochastic return on investments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 215-223, October.
- Cai, Jun, 2004. "Ruin probabilities and penalty functions with stochastic rates of interest," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Kalashnikov, Vladimir & Konstantinides, Dimitrios, 2000. "Ruin under interest force and subexponential claims: a simple treatment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 145-149, August.
- Sheldon Lin, X. & E. Willmot, Gordon & Drekic, Steve, 2003. "The classical risk model with a constant dividend barrier: analysis of the Gerber-Shiu discounted penalty function," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 551-566, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:79:y:2009:i:1:p:63-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.