On a risk model with debit interest and dividend payments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Chunsheng & Wu, Rong, 1999. "On the distribution of the surplus of the D-E model prior to and at ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 309-321, May.
- Paulsen, Jostein & Gjessing, Hakon K., 1997. "Optimal choice of dividend barriers for a risk process with stochastic return on investments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 215-223, October.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S.W. & Smith, Nathaniel, 2008. "Methods for estimating the optimal dividend barrier and the probability of ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 243-254, February.
- Yuen, Kam C. & Wang, Guojing & Li, Wai K., 2007. "The Gerber-Shiu expected discounted penalty function for risk processes with interest and a constant dividend barrier," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 104-112, January.
- Thonhauser, Stefan & Albrecher, Hansjorg, 2007. "Dividend maximization under consideration of the time value of ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 163-184, July.
- Sheldon Lin, X. & E. Willmot, Gordon & Drekic, Steve, 2003. "The classical risk model with a constant dividend barrier: analysis of the Gerber-Shiu discounted penalty function," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 551-566, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yin, Chuancun & Yuen, Kam Chuen, 2011. "Optimality of the threshold dividend strategy for the compound Poisson model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(12), pages 1841-1846.
- Zhou, Ming & Yuen, Kam C., 2012. "Optimal reinsurance and dividend for a diffusion model with capital injection: Variance premium principle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 198-207.
- Li, Manman & Liu, Zaiming, 2012. "Regulated absolute ruin problem with interest structure and linear dividend barrier," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1786-1792.
- Zhang, Yuanyuan & Wang, Wensheng, 2012. "Ruin probabilities of a bidimensional risk model with investment," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 130-138.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:78:y:2008:i:15:p:2426-2432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.