Methods for estimating the optimal dividend barrier and the probability of ruin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufresne, François & Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1991. "Risk Theory with the Gamma Process," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 177-192, November.
- Chan, Beda, 1990. "Ruin Probability for Translated Combination of Exponential Claims," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 113-114, April.
- Dickson, D. C. M. & Drekic, S., 2006. "Optimal Dividends Under a Ruin Probability Constraint," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 291-306, September.
- Dickson,David C. M., 2005. "Insurance Risk and Ruin," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521846400, September.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Lin, X. Sheldon & Yang, Hailiang, 2006. "A Note on the Dividends-Penalty Identity and the Optimal Dividend Barrier," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 489-503, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Zaiming & Li, Manman & Ameer, Sherbaz, 2009. "Methods for estimating optimal Dickson and Waters modification dividend barrier," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 886-892, September.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Smith, Nathaniel, 2008. "Optimal dividends with incomplete information in the dual model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 227-233, October.
- Yuen, Kam-Chuen & Zhou, Ming & Guo, Junyi, 2008. "On a risk model with debit interest and dividend payments," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(15), pages 2426-2432, October.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:48-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Chunwei & Yin, Chuancun & Li, Erqiang, 2010. "On the classical risk model with credit and debit interests under absolute ruin," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(5-6), pages 427-436, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:42:y:2008:i:1:p:243-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.