On a dual model with a dividend threshold
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:67:y:2008:i:1:p:21-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerber, Hans U. & Smith, Nathaniel, 2008. "Optimal dividends with incomplete information in the dual model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 227-233, October.
- Avanzi, Benjamin & U. Gerber, Hans & S.W. Shiu, Elias, 2007. "Optimal dividends in the dual model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 111-123, July.
- Avanzi, Benjamin & Gerber, Hans U., 2008. "Optimal Dividends in the Dual Model with Diffusion," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 653-667, November.
- Albrecher, Hansjörg & Badescu, Andrei & Landriault, David, 2008. "On the dual risk model with tax payments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1086-1094, June.
More about this item
KeywordsRuin theory Dual risk model Threshold strategy Optimal threshold problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:44:y:2009:i:2:p:315-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.