Optimal dividends with incomplete information in the dual model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avanzi, Benjamin & U. Gerber, Hans & S.W. Shiu, Elias, 2007. "Optimal dividends in the dual model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 111-123.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S.W. & Smith, Nathaniel, 2008. "Methods for estimating the optimal dividend barrier and the probability of ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 243-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheung, Eric C.K. & Wong, Jeff T.Y., 2017. "On the dual risk model with Parisian implementation delays in dividend payments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 159-173.
- Afonso, Lourdes B. & Cardoso, Rui M.R. & Egídio dos Reis, Alfredo D., 2013. "Dividend problems in the dual risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 906-918.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:48-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meng, Hui & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2011.
"On optimal reinsurance, dividend and reinvestment strategies,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 211-218, January.
- Meng, Hui & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2011. "On optimal reinsurance, dividend and reinvestment strategies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 211-218.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ewa Marciniak & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2016. "On the Optimal Dividend Problem for Insurance Risk Models with Surplus-Dependent Premiums," Papers 1604.06892, arXiv.org.
- Hu, Xiang & Yang, Hailiang & Zhang, Lianzeng, 2015. "Optimal retention for a stop-loss reinsurance with incomplete information," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 15-21.
- repec:spr:compst:v:72:y:2010:i:1:p:129-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Avanzi, Benjamin & Cheung, Eric C.K. & Wong, Bernard & Woo, Jae-Kyung, 2013. "On a periodic dividend barrier strategy in the dual model with continuous monitoring of solvency," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 98-113.
- Ng, Andrew C.Y., 2009. "On a dual model with a dividend threshold," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 315-324, April.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:135-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hongshuai Dai & Zaiming Liu & Nana Luan, 2010. "Optimal dividend strategies in a dual model with capital injections," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 72(1), pages 129-143, August.
- Jos'e-Luis P'erez & Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2016. "Hybrid continuous and periodic barrier strategies in the dual model: optimality and fluctuation identities," Papers 1612.02444, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Ewa Marciniak & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2016. "On the Optimal Dividend Problem in the Dual Model with Surplus-Dependent Premiums," Papers 1605.04584, arXiv.org.
- Chen, Shumin & Wang, Xi & Deng, Yinglu & Zeng, Yan, 2016. "Optimal dividend-financing strategies in a dual risk model with time-inconsistent preferences," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 27-37.
- Chuancun Yin & Kam Chuen Yuen, 2014. "Optimal dividend problems for a jump-diffusion model with capital injections and proportional transaction costs," Papers 1409.0407, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal dividend barrier De Vylder approximations Diffusion approximations Gamma approximations Gamma process approximations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:43:y:2008:i:2:p:227-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.