Methods for estimating optimal Dickson and Waters modification dividend barrier
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Shuanming & Garrido, Jose, 2004. "On a class of renewal risk models with a constant dividend barrier," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 691-701, December.
- Dickson, David C.M. & Waters, Howard R., 2004. "Some Optimal Dividends Problems," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 49-74, May.
- Dickson, D. C. M. & Drekic, S., 2006. "Optimal Dividends Under a Ruin Probability Constraint," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 291-306, September.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S.W. & Smith, Nathaniel, 2008. "Methods for estimating the optimal dividend barrier and the probability of ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 243-254, February.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Lin, X. Sheldon & Yang, Hailiang, 2006. "A Note on the Dividends-Penalty Identity and the Optimal Dividend Barrier," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 489-503, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBarrier strategies Dickson and Waters modification Discounted penalty function De Vylder approximations Diffusion approximations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:26:y:2009:i:5:p:886-892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.