On the Joint Analysis of the Total Discounted Payments to Policyholders and Shareholders: Dividend Barrier Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Runhuan, 2009. "On the total operating costs up to default in a renewal risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 305-314, October.
- Cheung, Eric C.K. & Landriault, David, 2010. "A generalized penalty function with the maximum surplus prior to ruin in a MAP risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 127-134, February.
- Dickson, David C. M. & Hipp, Christian, 2001. "On the time to ruin for Erlang(2) risk processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 333-344, December.
- Cheung, Eric C.K. & Feng, Runhuan, 2013. "A unified analysis of claim costs up to ruin in a Markovian arrival risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 98-109.
- Taylor, G. C., 1979. "Probability of Ruin under Inflationary Conditions or under Experience Rating," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 149-162, March.
- Dickson, David C.M. & Waters, Howard R., 2004. "Some Optimal Dividends Problems," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 49-74, May.
- Li, Shuanming & Garrido, Jose, 2004. "On ruin for the Erlang(n) risk process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 391-408, June.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S.W. & Smith, Nathaniel, 2006. "Maximizing Dividends without Bankruptcy," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 5-23, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:331:y:2018:i:c:p:358-377 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:insuma:v:79:y:2018:i:c:p:26-42 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscompound Poisson risk model; dividend barrier strategy; aggregate discounted claims until ruin; discounted dividend payments; joint moments; covariance; Gerber–Shiu function;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jrisks:v:3:y:2015:i:4:p:491-514:d:58578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.