De Finetti's optimal dividends problem with an affine penalty function at ruin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickson, David C.M. & Waters, Howard R., 2004. "Some Optimal Dividends Problems," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 49-74, May.
- repec:spr:compst:v:69:y:2009:i:1:p:27-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- An, Mark Yuying, 1998.
"Logconcavity versus Logconvexity: A Complete Characterization,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 350-369, June.
- An, Mark Yuying, 1995. "Logconcavity versus Logconvexity: A Complete Characterization," Working Papers 95-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Teppo A. Rakkolainen, 2007. "Optimal Dividend Control in Presence of Downside Risk," Discussion Papers 14, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Kulenko, Natalie & Schmidli, Hanspeter, 2008. "Optimal dividend strategies in a Cramér-Lundberg model with capital injections," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 270-278, October.
- Loeffen, R.L., 2009. "An optimal dividends problem with transaction costs for spectrally negative Lévy processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 41-48, August.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S.W. & Smith, Nathaniel, 2006. "Maximizing Dividends without Bankruptcy," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 5-23, May.
- Thonhauser, Stefan & Albrecher, Hansjorg, 2007. "Dividend maximization under consideration of the time value of ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 163-184, July.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Lin, X. Sheldon & Yang, Hailiang, 2006. "A Note on the Dividends-Penalty Identity and the Optimal Dividend Barrier," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 489-503, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masahiko Egami & Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2010. "Solving Optimal Dividend Problems via Phase-Type Fitting Approximation of Scale Functions," Discussion papers e-10-011, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Albrecher Hansjörg & Bäuerle Nicole & Thonhauser Stefan, 2011. "Optimal dividend-payout in random discrete time," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 28(3), pages 251-276, September.
- Bo, Lijun & Song, Renming & Tang, Dan & Wang, Yongjin & Yang, Xuewei, 2012. "Lévy risk model with two-sided jumps and a barrier dividend strategy," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 280-291.
- Liang, Zhibin & Young, Virginia R., 2012. "Dividends and reinsurance under a penalty for ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 437-445.
- Gajek, Lesław & Kuciński, Łukasz, 2017. "Complete discounted cash flow valuation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1-19.
- Jiyang Tan & Chun Li & Ziqiang Li & Xiangqun Yang & Bicheng Zhang, 2015. "Optimal dividend strategies in a delayed claim risk model with dividends discounted by stochastic interest rates," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 82(1), pages 61-83, August.
- Camilo Hernandez & Mauricio Junca & Harold Moreno-Franco, 2016. "A time of ruin constrained optimal dividend problem for spectrally one-sided L\'evy processes," Papers 1608.02550, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Yin, Chuancun & Wen, Yuzhen, 2013. "Optimal dividend problem with a terminal value for spectrally positive Lévy processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 769-773.
- Ewa Marciniak & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2016. "On the Optimal Dividend Problem in the Dual Model with Surplus-Dependent Premiums," Papers 1605.04584, arXiv.org.
- Yao, Dingjun & Yang, Hailiang & Wang, Rongming, 2014. "Optimal risk and dividend control problem with fixed costs and salvage value: Variance premium principle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 53-64.
- Hansjoerg Albrecher & Pablo Azcue & Nora Muler, 2015. "Optimal Dividend Strategies for Two Collaborating Insurance Companies," Papers 1505.03980, arXiv.org.
- Pablo Azcue & Nora Muler & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2016. "Optimal dividend payments for a two-dimensional insurance risk process," Papers 1603.07019, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Landriault, David & Renaud, Jean-François & Zhou, Xiaowen, 2011. "Occupation times of spectrally negative Lévy processes with applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(11), pages 2629-2641, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance risk theory Optimal dividends Deficit at ruin Gerber-Shiu functions Levy processes Stochastic control Log-convexity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:46:y:2010:i:1:p:98-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .