Financement extérieur des Pays en Développement : une revue de la littérature des modèles de dette et de crises financières
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cécile Bastidon & Philippe Gilles, 2001. "Prêteur en dernier ressort et statut de "too big to fail" d'un emprunteur souverain : le "jeu de faux semblants" appliqué à la crise russe," Post-Print hal-00730929, HAL.
- Joshua Aizenman & Michael Gavin & Ricardo Hausmann, 2001.
"Optimal tax and debt policy with endogenously imperfect creditworthiness,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 367-395.
- Joshua Aizenman & Michael Gavin & Ricardo Hausmann, 1996. "Optimal Tax and Debt Policy with Endogenously Imperfect Creditworthiness," NBER Working Papers 5558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1998. "Optimal Financial Crises," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(4), pages 1245-1284, August.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2003.
"Capital Mobility In A Second--Best World: Moral Hazard With Costly Financial Intermediation,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1998. "Capital Mobility in a Second Best World -- Moral Hazard With Costly Financial Intermediation," NBER Working Papers 6703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry D. Buchs, 1999. "Financial crisis in the Russian Federation: Are the Russians learning to tango?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(3), pages 687-715, November.
- Walter B. Wriston, 1998. "Dumb Networks and Smart Capital," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 17(3), Winter.
- Charles W. Calomiris, 1998. "The IMF's Imprudent Role As Lender of Last Resort," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 17(3), pages 275-294, Winter.
- Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor & Jagdeep S. Bhandari & Robert P. Flood, 1992. "Speculative Attacks and Models of Balance of Payments Crises," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(2), pages 357-394, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdette souveraine et crises de dette; asymétries d'information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00730937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.