Detection and Interpretation of Communities in Complex Networks: Methods and Practical Application
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark S. Handcock & Adrian E. Raftery & Jeremy M. Tantrum, 2007. "Model-based clustering for social networks," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(2), pages 301-354.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1985. "Comparing partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 2(1), pages 193-218, December.
- R. Luce, 1950. "Connectivity and generalized cliques in sociometric group structure," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 15(2), pages 169-190, June.
- G. Agarwal & D. Kempe, 2008. "Modularity-maximizing graph communities via mathematical programming," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 66(3), pages 409-418, December.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex Networks; Community detection; Business Science; Community interpretation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00633653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .