Report NEP-HPE-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Barrientos Marín, 2011. "The Economics of All Things: an Emotional Review of Tim Harford’s Books," Grupo Microeconomía Aplicada 059, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía.
- Beard, Rodney, 2011. "The river sharing problem: A review of the technical literature for policy economists," MPRA Paper 34382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Béraud, 2013. "Les économistes français et le pouvoir d'achat de la monnaie," Post-Print halshs-00636616, HAL.
- Abigail Barr & Justine Burns & Luis Miller & Ingrid Shaw, 2011. "Individual notions of distributive justice and relative economic status," IFS Working Papers W11/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2011. "U.S. monetary-policy evolution and U.S. intervention," Working Paper 1127, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Wehinger, Frank, 2011. "Illegale Märkte: Stand der sozialwissenschaftlichen Forschung," MPIfG Working Paper 11/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Leandro Ramos Pereira & Rodrigo Bonecini De Almeida, 2011. "A Utopia Keynesiana: Os Princípiospolíticos E Econômicos De John Maynard Keynes," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 016, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Vincent Labatut & Jean-Michel Balasque, 2012. "Detection and Interpretation of Communities in Complex Networks: Methods and Practical Application," Post-Print hal-00633653, HAL.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2011. "Humboldt And The Classical Economists Onnatural Resources, Institutions And Underdevelopment," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 116, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Chen, Chia-Ching & Chiu, I-Ming & Smith, John & Yamada, Tetsuji, 2011. "Too smart to be selfish? Measures of intelligence, social preferences, and consistency," MPRA Paper 34438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Gregor, 2011. "Corporate lobbying: A review of the recent literature," Working Papers IES 2011/32, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2011.
- Subramanian, Subbu, 2011. "The focus axiom and poverty: On the co-existence of precise language and ambiguous meaning in economic measurement," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-41, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- M. Bigoni & D. Dragone, 2011. "An experiment on experimental instructions," Working Papers wp794, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Keisler, H. Jerome & Lee, Byung Soo, 2011. "Common assumption of rationality," MPRA Paper 34441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- François Facchini, 2011. "Paysages et théorie (s) du marché," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00637001, HAL.
- Casajus, André, 2011. "Collusion, symmetry, and the Banzhaf value," Working Papers 99, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.