Modularity-maximizing graph communities via mathematical programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santiago, Rafael & Lamb, Luís C., 2017. "Efficient modularity density heuristics for large graphs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 844-865.
- Xiang, Ju & Tang, Yan-Ni & Gao, Yuan-Yuan & Zhang, Yan & Deng, Ke & Xu, Xiao-Ke & Hu, Ke, 2015. "Multi-resolution community detection based on generalized self-loop rescaling strategy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 432(C), pages 127-139.
- Dong Wang & Jiexun Li & Kaiquan Xu & Yizhen Wu, 2017. "Sentiment community detection: exploring sentiments and relationships in social networks," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 103-132, March.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:176:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-017-1213-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Labatut & Jean-Michel Balasque, 2012. "Detection and Interpretation of Communities in Complex Networks: Methods and Practical Application," Post-Print hal-00633653, HAL.
- Li, Zhangtao & Liu, Jing, 2016. "A multi-agent genetic algorithm for community detection in complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 449(C), pages 336-347.
- Liu, X. & Murata, T., 2010. "Advanced modularity-specialized label propagation algorithm for detecting communities in networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(7), pages 1493-1500.
- Yazdanparast, Sakineh & Havens, Timothy C., 2017. "Modularity maximization using completely positive programming," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 20-32.
More about this item
Keywords89.75.Hc Networks and genealogical trees; 05.10.-a Computational methods in statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics; 02.10.Ox Combinatorics; graph theory; 87.23.Ge Dynamics of social systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:66:y:2008:i:3:p:409-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.