Modularity-maximizing graph communities via mathematical programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santiago, Rafael & Lamb, Luís C., 2017. "Efficient modularity density heuristics for large graphs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 844-865.
- Xiang, Ju & Tang, Yan-Ni & Gao, Yuan-Yuan & Zhang, Yan & Deng, Ke & Xu, Xiao-Ke & Hu, Ke, 2015. "Multi-resolution community detection based on generalized self-loop rescaling strategy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 432(C), pages 127-139.
- Dong Wang & Jiexun Li & Kaiquan Xu & Yizhen Wu, 2017. "Sentiment community detection: exploring sentiments and relationships in social networks," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 103-132, March.
- Vincent Labatut & Jean-Michel Balasque, 2012. "Detection and Interpretation of Communities in Complex Networks: Methods and Practical Application," Post-Print hal-00633653, HAL.
- Li, Zhangtao & Liu, Jing, 2016. "A multi-agent genetic algorithm for community detection in complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 449(C), pages 336-347.
- Liu, X. & Murata, T., 2010. "Advanced modularity-specialized label propagation algorithm for detecting communities in networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(7), pages 1493-1500.
- Yazdanparast, Sakineh & Havens, Timothy C., 2017. "Modularity maximization using completely positive programming," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 20-32.
More about this item
Keywords89.75.Hc Networks and genealogical trees; 05.10.-a Computational methods in statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics; 02.10.Ox Combinatorics; graph theory; 87.23.Ge Dynamics of social systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:66:y:2008:i:3:p:409-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .