Cliques, clubs and clans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E.C-C. Shiu & J.A. Dawson, 2002. "Cross-national Consumer Segmentation of Internet Shopping for Britain and Taiwan," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 147-166, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carvalho, Filipa D. & Almeida, M. Teresa, 2011. "Upper bounds and heuristics for the 2-club problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 489-494, May.
- Galina Daraganova & Philippa Pattison, 2014. "Analysing human social networks," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Spatially Integrated Social Science, chapter 21, pages 459-488 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Buchanan, Austin & Sung, Je Sang & Boginski, Vladimir & Butenko, Sergiy, 2014. "On connected dominating sets of restricted diameter," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 410-418.
- Veremyev, Alexander & Boginski, Vladimir, 2012. "Identifying large robust network clusters via new compact formulations of maximum k-club problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 316-326.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:262:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2212-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bourjolly, Jean-Marie & Laporte, Gilbert & Pesant, Gilles, 2002. "An exact algorithm for the maximum k-club problem in an undirected graph," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 21-28, April.
- Uroš Droftina & Mitja Å tular & Andrej Košir, 2015. "A diffusion model for churn prediction based on sociometric theory," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 9(3), pages 341-365, September.
- Alexander Veremyev & Vladimir Boginski & Eduardo Pasiliao, 2015. "Analytical characterizations of some classes of optimal strongly attack-tolerant networks and their Laplacian spectra," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 109-138, January.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:249:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2279-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:2:p:390-400 is not listed on IDEAS
- Almeida, Maria Teresa & Carvalho, Filipa D., 2014. "An analytical comparison of the LP relaxations of integer models for the k-club problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 489-498.
- Pattillo, Jeffrey & Youssef, Nataly & Butenko, Sergiy, 2013. "On clique relaxation models in network analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 9-18.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:13:y:1979:i:2:p:161-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .