A method of matrix analysis of group structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jeicoo:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11403-015-0171-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:249:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1992-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Korotaev, Andrey & Shulgin, Sergey & Zinkina, Yulia, 2017. "Country Risk Analysis Based on Demographic and Socio-Economic Data," Working Papers 031715, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Henderson, Geraldine R. & Iacobucci, Dawn & Calder, Bobby J., 1998. "Brand diagnostics: Mapping branding effects using consumer associative networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 306-327, December.
- repec:spr:scient:v:103:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1572-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Belik, Ivan, 2014. "The Analysis of Split Graphs in Social Networks Based on the K-Cardinality Assignment Problem," Discussion Papers 2014/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Ian Ross & Frank Harary, 1952. "On the determination of redundancies in sociometric chains," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 17(2), pages 195-208, June.
- Simone Celant, 2013. "Two-mode networks: the measurement of efficiency in the profiles of actors’ participation in the occasions," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3289-3302, October.
- K. Parthasarathy, 1964. "Enumeration of paths in digraphs," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(2), pages 153-165, June.
- Verbeke, W.J.M.I. & Wuyts, S.H.K., 2006. "Moving in Social Circles – Social Circle Membership and Performance Implications," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-041-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ozman, Müge, 2003. "Self-Organizing Inter-Firm Networks," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Uroš Droftina & Mitja Å tular & Andrej Košir, 2015. "A diffusion model for churn prediction based on sociometric theory," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 9(3), pages 341-365, September.
- Vanhaverbeke, W.P.M. & Beerkens, B.E. & Duysters, G.M., 2003.
"Explorative and exploitative learning strategies in technology-based alliance networks,"
03.22, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Wim Vanhaverbeke & Bonnie Beerkens & Geert Duysters & Victor Gilsing, 2006. "Explorative and exploitative learning strategies in technology-based alliance networks," Working Papers 06-03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Jan 2006.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2009. "Existence of Pure Strategies Nash Equilibria in Social Interaction Games with Dyadic Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lawrence Hubert, 1974. "Some applications of graph theory to clustering," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 283-309, September.
- Belik, Ivan & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2014. "The Coauthorship Network Analysis of the BI Norwegian Business School," Discussion Papers 2014/31, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:2:p:390-400 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:262:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2161-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:infome:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:641-654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veremyev, Alexander & Prokopyev, Oleg A. & Boginski, Vladimir & Pasiliao, Eduardo L., 2014. "Finding maximum subgraphs with relatively large vertex connectivity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 349-362.
- R. Luce, 1950. "Connectivity and generalized cliques in sociometric group structure," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 15(2), pages 169-190, June.
- Pattillo, Jeffrey & Youssef, Nataly & Butenko, Sergiy, 2013. "On clique relaxation models in network analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 9-18.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:14:y:1949:i:2:p:95-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .