Addiction to car use and dynamic elasticity measures in France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2003.
"Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 3(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 02, Stata Users Group.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 545, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 05, Stata Users Group.
- Grossman, Michael & Chaloupka, Frank J & Sirtalan, Ismail, 1998.
"An Empirical Analysis of Alcohol Addiction: Results from the Monitoring the Future Panels,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(1), pages 39-48, January.
- Michael Grossman & Frank J. Chaloupka & Ismail Sirtalan, 1995. "An Empirical Analysis of Alcohol Addiction: Results from the Monitoring the Future Panels," NBER Working Papers 5200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sisto, Andrea & Zanola, Roberto, 2005. "Rationally Addicted to Cinema and Tv? An empirical investigation of Italian consumers," POLIS Working Papers 46, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Grossman, Michael & Chaloupka, Frank J., 1998.
"The demand for cocaine by young adults: a rational addiction approach,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 427-474, August.
- Michael Grossman & Frank J. Chaloupka & Charles C. Brown, 1996. "The Demand for Cocaine by Young Adults: A Rational Addiction Approach," NBER Working Papers 5713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bentzen, J. & Eriksson, T. & Smith, V., 1997. "Rational Addiction and Alcohol Consumption: Evidence from the Nordic Countries," Papers 97-16, Aarhus School of Business - Department of Economics.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Badi H. Baltagi & James M. Griffin, 2002. "Rational addiction to alcohol: panel data analysis of liquor consumption," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 485-491.
- Samuel Cameron, 1999. "Rational addiction and the demand for cinema," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(9), pages 617-620.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Hivert & Jean-Luc Wingert, 2010. "Automobile et automobilité : quelles évolutions de comportements face aux variations du prix des carburants de 2000 à 2008 ?," Post-Print hal-00614570, HAL.
- Roger Collet & Laurent Hivert & Jean-Loup Madre, 2012. "Diffusion de l’automobile en France : vers quels plafonds pour la motorisation et l’usage ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 457(1), pages 123-139.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation; Car use; Consumption; Addiction; Panel; GMM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00614966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .