Rational Addiction and Alcohol Consumption: Evidence from the Nordic Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Bossi & Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & David L. Kelly, 2007. "Optimal Second Best Taxation of Addictive Goods," Working Papers 0708, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Kaili Shen & David Giles, 2006.
"Rational exuberance at the mall: addiction to carrying a credit card balance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 587-592.
- Kaili Shen & David E. Giles, 2005. "Rational Exuberance at the Mall: Addiction to Carrying a Credit Card Balance," Econometrics Working Papers 0508, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Xiaoou, Liu, 2009. "Rational Addiction Evidence From Carbonated Soft Drinks," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51620, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pierpaolo Pierani & Silvia Tiezzi, 2009.
"Addiction and interaction between alcohol and tobacco consumption,"
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-23, September.
- Pierpaolo Pierani & Silvia Tiezzi, 2005. "Addiction and the Interaction between Alcohol and Tobacco Consumption," Department of Economics University of Siena 470, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Xiaoou Liu & Rigoberto Lopez, 2012. "Evidence of rational addiction to carbonated soft drinks?," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 300-317, August.
- Auld, M. Christopher & Grootendorst, Paul, 2004. "An empirical analysis of milk addiction," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1117-1133, November.
- Roger Collet & Mathieu De Lapparent & Laurent Hivert, 2010. "Addiction to car use and dynamic elasticity measures in France," Post-Print hal-00614966, HAL.
- Thomas Demuynck & Ewout Verriest, 2013.
"I’Ll Never Forget My First Cigarette: A Revealed Preference Analysis Of The “Habits As Durables” Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54(2), pages 717-738, May.
- Thomas Demuynck & Ewout Verriest, 2013. "I'll never forget my first cigarette: A revealed preference analysis of the 'habits as durables' model," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252235, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, 2006. "Neighborhood income, alcohol availability, and crime rates," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 33(3), pages 21-44, March.
- Martyn Duffy, 2006. "Tobacco consumption and policy in the United Kingdom," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 1235-1257.
- Sisto, Andrea & Zanola, Roberto, 2004. "Rational Addiction to Cinema? A Dynamic Panel Analysis of European Countries," POLIS Working Papers 38, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- C. Vilaplana & José M. Labeaga & S. Jiménez-Martín, 2006. "Further evidence about alcohol consumption and the business cycle," Working Papers 2006-06, FEDEA.
- Badi H. Baltagi & James M. Griffin, 2002. "Rational addiction to alcohol: panel data analysis of liquor consumption," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 485-491.
More about this item
KeywordsALCOHOL ; CONSUMPTION;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aascbu:97-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.