Adapting PILOTE model for water and yield management under direct seeding system: The case of corn and durum wheat in a Mediterranean context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mailhol, J. C. & Zairi, A. & Slatni, A. & Ben Nouma, B. & El Amani, H., 2004. "Analysis of irrigation systems and irrigation strategies for durum wheat in Tunisia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 19-37, October.
- Ruelle, Pierre & Mailhol, Jean-Claude & Quinones, Hector & Granier, Jacques, 2003. "Using NIWASAVE to simulate impacts of irrigation heterogeneity on yield and nitrate leaching when using a travelling rain gun system in a shallow soil context in Charente (France)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 15-35, November.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:200:y:2007:i:1:p:89-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mailhol, Jean Claude & Olufayo, Ayorinde A. & Ruelle, Pierre, 1997. "Sorghum and sunflower evapotranspiration and yield from simulated leaf area index," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 167-182, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albasha, Rami & Mailhol, Jean-Claude & Cheviron, Bruno, 2015. "Compensatory uptake functions in empirical macroscopic root water uptake models – Experimental and numerical analysis," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 22-39.
- Sebastian Kloss & Raji Pushpalatha & Kefasi Kamoyo & Niels Schütze, 2012. "Evaluation of Crop Models for Simulating and Optimizing Deficit Irrigation Systems in Arid and Semi-arid Countries Under Climate Variability," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(4), pages 997-1014, March.
- Wei, Zheng & Paredes, Paula & Liu, Yu & Chi, Wei Wei & Pereira, Luis S., 2015. "Modelling transpiration, soil evaporation and yield prediction of soybean in North China Plain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 43-53.
- Popova, Zornitsa & Pereira, Luis S., 2011. "Modelling for maize irrigation scheduling using long term experimental data from Plovdiv region, Bulgaria," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 675-683, February.
- Liu, S. & Yang, J.Y. & Zhang, X.Y. & Drury, C.F. & Reynolds, W.D. & Hoogenboom, G., 2013. "Modelling crop yield, soil water content and soil temperature for a soybean–maize rotation under conventional and conservation tillage systems in Northeast China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 32-44.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:202:y:2018:i:c:p:113-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mubarak, Ibrahim & Mailhol, Jean Claude & Angulo-Jaramillo, Rafael & Bouarfa, Sami & Ruelle, Pierre, 2009. "Effect of temporal variability in soil hydraulic properties on simulated water transfer under high-frequency drip irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1547-1559, November.
More about this item
KeywordsGESTION DE L'EAU; MODELISATION; PRODUCTION VEGETALE; SEMIS DIRECT; MAIS; BLE; CROP MODEL; SOIL WATER BALANCE; DIRECT SEEDING; CONVENTIONAL TILLAGE;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00454543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .