Analysis of AET and yield predictions under surface and buried drip irrigation systems using the Crop Model PILOTE and Hydrus-2D
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gardenas, A.I. & Hopmans, J.W. & Hanson, B.R. & Simunek, J., 2005. "Two-dimensional modeling of nitrate leaching for various fertigation scenarios under micro-irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 219-242, June.
- Hanson, Blaine R. & Simunek, Jirka & Hopmans, Jan W., 2006. "Evaluation of urea-ammonium-nitrate fertigation with drip irrigation using numerical modeling," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(1-2), pages 102-113, November.
- Mubarak, Ibrahim & Mailhol, Jean Claude & Angulo-Jaramillo, Rafael & Bouarfa, Sami & Ruelle, Pierre, 2009. "Effect of temporal variability in soil hydraulic properties on simulated water transfer under high-frequency drip irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1547-1559, November.
- Mailhol, J. C. & Zairi, A. & Slatni, A. & Ben Nouma, B. & El Amani, H., 2004. "Analysis of irrigation systems and irrigation strategies for durum wheat in Tunisia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 19-37, October.
- Patel, Neelam & Rajput, T.B.S., 2008. "Dynamics and modeling of soil water under subsurface drip irrigated onion," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(12), pages 1335-1349, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albasha, Rami & Mailhol, Jean-Claude & Cheviron, Bruno, 2015. "Compensatory uptake functions in empirical macroscopic root water uptake models – Experimental and numerical analysis," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 22-39.
- Sebastian Kloss & Raji Pushpalatha & Kefasi Kamoyo & Niels Schütze, 2012. "Evaluation of Crop Models for Simulating and Optimizing Deficit Irrigation Systems in Arid and Semi-arid Countries Under Climate Variability," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(4), pages 997-1014, March.
- Arbat, G. & Roselló, A. & Domingo Olivé, F. & Puig-Bargués, J. & González Llinàs, E. & Duran-Ros, M. & Pujol, J. & Ramírez de Cartagena, F., 2013. "Soil water and nitrate distribution under drip irrigated corn receiving pig slurry," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 11-22.
- Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Paredes, Paula & Gonçalves, José M. & Alves, Isabel & Pereira, Luis S., 2013. "Comparing sprinkler and drip irrigation systems for full and deficit irrigated maize using multicriteria analysis and simulation modelling: Ranking for water saving vs. farm economic returns," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 85-96.
More about this item
KeywordsActual evapotranspiration Crop model Drip irrigation Hydrus-2D;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:98:y:2011:i:6:p:1033-1044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.