Comparing soil moisture under trickle irrigation modeled as a point and line source
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gardenas, A.I. & Hopmans, J.W. & Hanson, B.R. & Simunek, J., 2005. "Two-dimensional modeling of nitrate leaching for various fertigation scenarios under micro-irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 219-242, June.
- Hanson, Blaine R. & Simunek, Jirka & Hopmans, Jan W., 2006. "Evaluation of urea-ammonium-nitrate fertigation with drip irrigation using numerical modeling," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(1-2), pages 102-113, November.
- Elmaloglou, S. & Diamantopoulos, E., 2009. "Simulation of soil water dynamics under subsurface drip irrigation from line sources," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1587-1595, November.
- Patel, Neelam & Rajput, T.B.S., 2008. "Dynamics and modeling of soil water under subsurface drip irrigated onion," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(12), pages 1335-1349, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Wei & Schoenau, Jeff J. & Cutforth, Herb W. & Si, Bing C., 2015. "Effects of row-spacing and stubble height on soil water content and water use by canola and wheat in the dry prairie region of Canada," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 77-85.
More about this item
KeywordsCylindrical flow model Plane flow model Discharge rate Emitter spacing Line spacing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:97:y:2010:i:3:p:426-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.