A Coupled Mathematical Model to Predict the Influence of Nitrogen Fertilization on Crop, Soil and Groundwater Quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gardenas, A.I. & Hopmans, J.W. & Hanson, B.R. & Simunek, J., 2005. "Two-dimensional modeling of nitrate leaching for various fertigation scenarios under micro-irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 219-242, June.
- Costa, J. L. & Massone, H. & Martinez, D. & Suero, E. E. & Vidal, C. M. & Bedmar, F., 2002. "Nitrate contamination of a rural aquifer and accumulation in the unsaturated zone," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 33-47, September.
- Xiaosi Su & Huang Wang & Yuling Zhang, 2013. "Health Risk Assessment of Nitrate Contamination in Groundwater: A Case Study of an Agricultural Area in Northeast China," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(8), pages 3025-3034, June.
- Rinaldi, Michele, 2001. "Application of EPIC model for irrigation scheduling of sunflower in Southern Italy," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 185-196, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azad, Nasrin & Behmanesh, Javad & Rezaverdinejad, Vahid & Abbasi, Fariborz & Navabian, Maryam, 2018. "Developing an optimization model in drip fertigation management to consider environmental issues and supply plant requirements," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 208(C), pages 344-356.
More about this item
KeywordsGroundwater pollution; Chemical fertilizers; Irrigation; Nitrogen leaching; Hydrological modeling; Sustainable agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:waterr:v:28:y:2014:i:15:p:5231-5246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.