Heavy subsidization reduces free-ridership : Evidence from an econometric study of the French dwelling insulation tax credit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Grosche & Colin Vance, 2009.
"Willingness to Pay for Energy Conservation and Free-Ridership on Subsidization: Evidence from Germany,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 135-154.
- Grösche, Peter & Vance, Colin, 2008. "Willingness-to-Pay for Energy Conservation and Free-Ridership on Subsidization – Evidence from Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 58, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Walsh, Michael J., 1989. "Energy tax credits and housing improvement," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 275-284, October.
- Martin Jakob, 2007. "The drivers of and barriers to energy efficiency in renovation decisions of single-family home-owners," CEPE Working paper series 07-56, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Dubin, Jeffrey A. & Henson, Steven E., 1988. "The distributional effects of the Federal Energy Tax Act," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 191-212, September.
- Train, Kenneth, 1985. "Discount rates in consumers' energy-related decisions: A review of the literature," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(12), pages 1243-1253.
- Sorrell, Steve & Dimitropoulos, John & Sommerville, Matt, 2009. "Empirical estimates of the direct rebound effect: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1356-1371, April.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy-efficiency gap What does it mean?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 804-810, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis-Gaetan Giraudet and Dominique Finon, 2015.
"European experiences with white certifirecate obligations: A critical review of existing evaluations,"
Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & D. Finon, 2014. "European experiences with white certificate obligations: A critical review of existing evaluations," CIRED Working Papers hal-01016110, HAL.
- Louis-Gaetan Giraudet & Dominique Finon, 2015. "European experiences with white certificate obligations: A critical review of existing evaluations," Post-Print hal-01140415, HAL.
- de la Rue du Can, Stephane & Leventis, Greg & Phadke, Amol & Gopal, Anand, 2014. "Design of incentive programs for accelerating penetration of energy-efficient appliances," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 56-66.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy conservation; residential sector; thermal insulation; tax credit; free-ridership; before/after estimation; France; Rénovation énergétique; secteur résidentiel; isolation thermique; crédit d'impôt; effet d'aubaine; estimateur avant/après;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-10-25 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-10-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PBE-2013-10-25 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:ciredw:hal-00866445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .