A Brief History of Human Time. Exploring a database of " notable people "
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Olivier Gergaud & Morgane Laouénan & Etienne Wasmer, 2016. "A Brief History of Human Time: Exploring a database of 'notable people'," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2016-03, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Olivier Gergaud & Morgane Laouénan & Etienne Wasmer, 2016. "A Brief History of Human Time: Exploring a database of 'notable people'," Sciences Po publications 2016-03, Sciences Po.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serafinelli, Michel & Tabellini, Guido, 2017. "Creativity over Time and Space," CEPR Discussion Papers 12365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2019.
"The Origins of Creativity: The Case of the Arts in the United States since 1850,"
Trinity Economics Papers
tep0219, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2019. "The Origins of Creativity: The Case of the Arts in the United States since 1850," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 3/2019, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Karol J. Borowiecki, 2019. "The Origins of Creativity: The Case of the Arts in the United States since 1850," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2019, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Mar 2019.
More about this item
KeywordsBig Data; notable people;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GRO-2017-04-02 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2017-04-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2017-04-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-01440325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.