Report NEP-GRO-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quamrul H. Ashraf & Francesco Cinnirella & Oded Galor & Boris Gershman & Erik Hornung, 2017. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Emergence of Labor Emancipation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Emilio Depetris-Chauvin & David N. Weil, 2016. "Malaria and Early African Development: Evidence from Sickle Cell Trait," Documentos de Trabajo 472, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Jensen, Peter Sandholt, 2017. "Preaching Democracy," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2017, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Nunn, Nathan & Qian, Nancy & Sequeira, Sandra, 2017. "Migrants and the Making of America: The Short and Long Run Effects of Immigration during the Age of Mass Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 11899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Gergaud & Morgane Laouenan & Etienne Wasmer, 2017. "A Brief History of Human Time. Exploring a database of " notable people "," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01440325, HAL.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2017. "Does ethnic segregation matter for spatial inequality? A cross-country analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rui Luo, 2017. "Skill Premium and Technological Change in the Very Long Run: 1300-1914," Discussion Papers in Economics 17/09, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Tim Swanson, 2015. "Global Population Growth, Technology, and Malthusian Constraints: A Quantitative Growth Theoretic Perspective," EcoMod2015 8380, EcoMod.
- Kim , Se-Jik, 2015. "Income Distribution and Growth Under a Synthesis Model of Endogenous and Neoclassical Growth," Working Papers 15-1, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Stojkoski, Viktor & Kocarev, Ljupco, 2017. "The Relationship Between Growth and Economic Complexity: Evidence from Southeastern and Central Europe," MPRA Paper 77837, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Pedro Mazeda Gil & Óscar Afonso, 2016. "Growth without scale effects due to entropy," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2016_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Suhara, Manabu, 2017. "Russian Industrial Statistics," RRC Working Paper Series 66, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cozzi, Guido, 2017. "Combining Semi-Endogenous and Fully Endogenous Growth: a Generalization," MPRA Paper 77815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saima Nawaz & Idrees Khawaja, 2015. "Fiscal Policy and Growth," EcoMod2015 8612, EcoMod.
- Cozzi, Guido, 2017. "Endogenous Growth, Semi-endogenous Growth... or Both? A Simple Hybrid Model," MPRA Paper 77775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianco, Dominique & Salies, Evens, 2016. "The strong Porter hypothesis in an endogenous growth model with satisficing managers," MPRA Paper 77848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2017.