Report NEP-SEA-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gokan, Toshitaka & Kuroiwa, Ikuo & Nakajima, Kentaro, 2017. "Agglomeration economies in Vietnam : a firm-level analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 636, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ballesteros, Marife M. & Llanto, Gilberto M., 2017. "Strengthening Social Enterprises for Inclusive Growth: Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-04 (Revised), Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Abel Brodeur & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Yanos Zylberberg, 2017. "War, Migration and the Origins of the Thai Sex Industry," Working Papers 1706E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "Does the More Educated Utilize More Health Care Services? Evidence from Vietnam Using a Regression Discontinuity Design," MPRA Paper 77641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suzuki, Aya & Vu, Hoang Nam, 2017. "Better management practices and their outcomes in shrimp farming : evidence from small-scale shrimp farmers in Southern Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 643, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nick Hanley & Oleg Sheremet & Martina Bozzola & Douglas C. MacMillan, 2017. "The Allure of the Illegal: Choice Modelling of Rhino Horn Demand in Vietnam," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2017-05, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Oh, Yoon Ah, 2016. "China's Development Finance to Asia: Characteristics and Implications," Working Papers 16-12, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Leon, Dorian, 2017.
"Breve análisis de los efectos del crecimiento económico en la disminución de la pobreza de Tanzania, Mozambique y Vietnam
[A brief analysis of the effects of economic growth on poverty reduction in," MPRA Paper 77474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2017.
- Mr Insukindro & Chandra Utama, 2015. "Povincial Inflation Dynamics in Indonesia: Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve Approach," EcoMod2015 8599, EcoMod.
- Nair, Revi & George, Babu P., 2016. "E-learning adoption in hospitality education: An analysis with special focus on Singapore," MPRA Paper 77447, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Apr 2016.
- Hur, Yoon Sun, 2016. "Access to Credit and Quality of Education in Vietnam," Working Papers 16-1, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Olivier Gergaud & Morgane Laouenan & Etienne Wasmer, 2017. "A Brief History of Human Time. Exploring a database of " notable people "," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01440325, HAL.
- Samuel Bazzi & Amalavoyal V. Chari & Shanthi Nataraj & Alexander D. Rothenberg, 2017. "Identifying Productivity Spillovers Using the Structure of Production Networks," Working Papers 1182, RAND Corporation.
- Younoh Kim & James Manley & Vlad Radoias, 2017. "Medium- and Long-run Consequences of Pollution on Labor Supply: Evidence from Indonesia's Forest Fires of 1997," Working Papers 2017-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- HOSHINO Tadao & SHIMAMOTO Daichi & TODO Yasuyuki, 2017. "Accounting for Heterogeneity in Network Formation Behavior: An application to Vietnamese SMEs," Discussion papers 17023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Astrid Krenz & Ana Abeliansky, 2015. "Democracy and Trade—Evidence along the Distribution of Trading Activity," EcoMod2015 8750, EcoMod.
- Messerlin, Patrick, 2017. "Trade and Trade Policy Issues in the United Nations’ Millennium Development Goals and the Sustainable Development Goals," ADBI Working Papers 638, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Matt Andrews, 2015. "Has Sweden Injected Realism into Public Financial Management Reforms in Partner Countries?," CID Working Papers 303, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Aurelio Volpe & Sara Banfi, 2017. "Financial analysis of 100 major lighting manufacturers worldwide," CSIL reports W29, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Wang, Zhu & Wright, Julian, 2017. "Should Platforms be Allowed to Charge Ad Valorem Fees?," Working Paper 17-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ali, Shazad & Asghar, Ali & Mamoon, Dawood, 2017. "Political Activism in Generation Y: A Global Phenomenon," MPRA Paper 77802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holmes, Thomas J. & Singer, Ethan, 2017. "Container Imports and the Advantage of Size," Economic Policy Paper 17-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Matt Andrews & Lant Pritchett & Michael Woolcock, 2016. "The Big Stuck in State Capability for Policy Implementation," CID Working Papers 318, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Adrian Wood, 2017. "Variation in structural change around the world, 1985–2015: Patterns, causes and implications," WIDER Working Paper Series 034a, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zsolt Darvas & András Simon, 2015. "Filling the Gap-- Open Economy Considerations for More Reliable Potential Output Estimates," EcoMod2015 8650, EcoMod.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2017. ": Knowledge Creation and Enhanced Investment Dynamics in a Europe with New Institutions," EIIW Discussion paper disbei231, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Zuzana Smeets Kristkova & Michiel van Dijk & Hans van Meijl, 2015. "Long-term projections of global food security with R&D-driven technological progress," EcoMod2015 8601, EcoMod.