Effective Demand: Securing the Foundations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Hayes, 2007. "The Point of Effective Demand," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 55-80.
- Olivier Allain, 2009.
"Effective Demand and Short-term Adjustments in the General Theory,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22.
- Olivier Allain, 2006. "Effective demand and short-term adjustments in the General Theory," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2015. "The principle of effective demand: Marx, Kalecki, Keynes and beyond," IPE Working Papers 60/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- repec:taf:revpoe:v:29:y:2017:i:3:p:360-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017.
"The Comparative Statics of Effective Demand,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 360-375, July.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017. "The comparative statics of effective demand," Chemnitz Economic Papers 003, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised Mar 2017.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017. "The comparative statics of effective demand," FMM Working Paper 03-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynesian economics; General Theory; macroeconomics; effective demand; short-term expectations; Economie keynésienne; Théorie Générale; macroéconomie; demande effective; anticipations de court terme;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2011-07-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-07-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-07-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00606976. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.