Report NEP-PKE-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Allain, 2011. "Effective Demand: Securing the Foundations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00606976, HAL.
- Stefan Bach & Martin Beznoska & Viktor Steiner, 2011. "A Wealth Tax on the Rich to Bring down Public Debt?: Revenue and Distributional Effects of a Capital Levy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1137, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frédéric Canard, 2011. "W. E. DEMING, Pragmatism and sustainability," Post-Print halshs-00607366, HAL.
- Begoña Gutiérrez-Nieto & Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Juan Camón-Cala, 2011. "A credit score system for socially responsible lending," Working Papers CEB 11-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Explaining inequality in today’s capitalism," Working Papers 1108, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:250 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaynes, Gerald D., 2011. "Social Policy and U.S. Poverty 1960-1999: An Economic History," Working Papers 90, Yale University, Department of Economics.