The Yin and yang of Sustainable Development: A Case for Win-Win Environmentalism
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2424 Maile Way, Honolulu, HI 96822|
Web page: http://www.economics.hawaii.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.economics.hawaii.edu/research/working.html Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heal, G., 1990.
"The Optimal Use Of Exhaustible Resources,"
fb-_90-10, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Roumasset, James A. & Smith, Kirk R., 1990. "Exposure trading: An approach to more efficient air pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 276-291, May.
- Endress, Lee H & Roumasset, James A, 1994.
"Golden Rules for Sustainable Resource Management,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(210), pages 267-77, September.
- John Hartwick, 1976.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-74, December.
- John M. Hartwick, 1978.
"Investing Returns from Depleting Renewable Resource Stocks and Intergenerational Equity,"
294, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hartwick, John M., 1978. "Investing returns from depleting renewable resource stocks and intergenerational equity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 85-88.
- Epple, Dennis & Londregan, John, 1993. "Strategies for modeling exhaustible resource," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 22, pages 1077-1107 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:199604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.