Investing Returns from Depleting Renewable Resource Stocks and Intergenerational Equity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hartwick, John M., 1978. "Investing returns from depleting renewable resource stocks and intergenerational equity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 85-88.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beach, Charles M. & MacKinnon, James G., 1978.
"Full maximum likelihood estimation of second- order autoregressive error models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 187-198, June.
- Charles M. Beach & James G. MacKinnon, 1977. "Full Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Second-Order Autoregressive Error Models," Working Papers 259, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Beach, Charles M & MacKinnon, James G, 1978. "A Maximum Likelihood Procedure for Regression with Autocorrelated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 51-58, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwabena Asomanin Anaman & Felix Agyei-Sasu, 2014. "The Economic Value of Environmental Capital Inputs Used to Produce the Gross Domestic Product in Ghana, 1993 to 2012," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(2), pages 74-92, September.
- Francisco J. André & Emilio Cerdá, 2001. "A Generalized Production Set. The Production and Recycling Function," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2001/07, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Robert U. Ayres & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & John M. Gowdy, 1998. "Viewpoint: Weak versus Strong Sustainability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Barbier,Edward B., 2007. "Natural Resources and Economic Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521706513, March.
- Verchère, Alban, 2011. "Le développement durable en question : analyses économiques autour d’un improbable compromis entre acceptions optimiste et pessimiste du rapport de l’Homme à la Nature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 87(3), pages 337-403, septembre.
- Toman, Michael & Pezzey, John C., 2002. "The Economics of Sustainability: A Review of Journal Articles," Discussion Papers dp-02-03, Resources For the Future.
- Pezzey, John C.V., 2001. "Optimality, Hartwick’s Rule, and Instruments of Sustainability Policy and Environmental Policy," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125833, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hediger, Werner, 2010. "Welfare and capital-theoretic foundations of corporate social responsibility and corporate sustainability," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 518-526, August.
- Young, Ralph, 1992. "Evaluating Long-Lived Projects: The Issue Of Inter-Generational Equity," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(03), December.
- Withagen, C. A. A. M., 1996. "Sustainability and investment rules," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-6, October.
- Andre, Francisco J. & Cerda, Emilio, 2005.
"On natural resource substitution,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 233-246, December.
- Francisco J. André & Emilio Cerdá, 2004. "On natural resource substitution," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/48, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Stern, David I., 1995. "The contribution of the mining sector to sustainability in developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 53-63, April.
- Mircea Saveanu, 2014. "Sustainability as a Resource Distribution Constraint," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(2), pages 139-151, April.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Marjan W. Hofkes, 1997. "A Survey of Economic Modelling of Sustainable Development," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-107/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Edna Tusak Loehman, 2014. "Social Investment for Sustainability of Groundwater: A Revealed Preference Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-41, August.
- Hediger, Werner, 2003. "Sustainable farm income in the presence of soil erosion: an agricultural Hartwick rule," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 221-236, June.
- Adrian Boos, 2015. "Genuine Savings as an Indicator for “Weak” Sustainability: Critical Survey and Possible Ways forward in Practical Measuring," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-37, April.
- James A. Roumasset & Lee Endress, 1996. "The Yin and yang of Sustainable Development: A Case for Win-Win Environmentalism," Working Papers 199604, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Emilio Cerdá & Francisco J. André, 2001. "Optimal Substitution Of Renewable And Nonrenewable Natural Resources In Production," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .