Golden Rules For Sustainable Resource Management
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Youngho & Fang, Zheng, 2017. "Efficient, equitable and sustainable energy policy in a small open economy: Concepts and assessments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 493-501.
- Jannett Highfill & Michael McAsey, 2001. "Landfilling Versus ``Backstop'' Recycling When Income Is Growing," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(1), pages 37-52, May.
- James Roumasset & Lee Endress, 1996.
"The yin and yang of sustainable development: A case for win‐win environmentalism,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 185-194.
- James A. Roumasset & Lee Endress, 1996. "The Yin and yang of Sustainable Development: A Case for Win-Win Environmentalism," Working Papers 199604, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Jouvet, Pierre-André & Schumacher, Ingmar, 2012.
"Learning-by-doing and the costs of a backstop for energy transition and sustainability,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 122-132.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Ingmar Schumacher, 2011. "Learning-by-doing and the Costs of a Backstop for Energy Transition and Sustainability," Working Papers hal-00637960, HAL.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "Learning-by-doing and the costs of a backstop for energy transition ans sustainability," Post-Print hal-01385828, HAL.
- Endress, Lee H. & Roumasset, James A. & Zhou, Ting, 2005. "Sustainable growth with environmental spillovers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 527-547, December.
- James A Roumasset & Lee H Endress, 2000. "Sustainable Development Without Constraints," Working Papers 200009, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:199319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.