Veto Players Index: A New Measure of Constitution Rigidity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Voigt, Stefan, 1997. "Positive Constitutional Economics: A Survey," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 90(1-4), pages 11-53, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:03:p:407-423_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ugo Panizza, 2001. "Electoral Rules, Political Systems, and Institutional Quality," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 311-342, November.
- W. J. Henisz, 2000. "The Institutional Environment for Economic Growth," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Stefan Voigt, 2011.
"Positive constitutional economics II—a survey of recent developments,"
Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 205-256, January.
- Stefan Voigt, 2009. "Positive Constitutional Economics II—A Survey of Recent Developments," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200936, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Tsebelis, George, 1995. "Decision Making in Political Systems: Veto Players in Presidentialism, Parliamentarism, Multicameralism and Multipartyism," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 289-325, July.
- Nathalie Behnke & Arthur Benz, 2009. "The Politics of Constitutional Change between Reform and Evolution," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(2), pages 213-240, Spring.
- Andrew Roberts, 2009. "The politics of constitutional amendment in postcommunist Europe," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 99-117, June.
- Kittel, Bernhard & Obinger, Herbert, 2002. "Political parties, institutions, and the dynamics of social expenditure in times of austerity," MPIfG Discussion Paper 02/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
More about this item
KeywordsConstitutional Amendment; Veto Players; Positive Constitution; Constitu-tional Amendment Procedures;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:guc:wpaper:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lobna Sameer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmguceg.html .