Optimal Fiscal Policy – Factors for the Formation of the Optimal Economic and Social Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George Abuselidze, 2012. "Optimal Tax Burden and Budget System â€“ the Factor of Macroeconomical Stabilization," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 2(6), pages 1-9.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1990. "Tax Distortions and Household Production," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 78-90, January.
- Abuselidze, George, 2012. "Optimal Tax Burden and Budget System – the Factor of Macroeconomical Stabilization," MPRA Paper 49281, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2012.
- Abuselidze, George, 2015. "Formation of Tax Policy in the Aspect of the Optimal Tax Burden," MPRA Paper 86277, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jun 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Policy; Welfare; Social Security; Social Innovation; Household; Employment.;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2018-04-16 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2018-04-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2018-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2018-04-16 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gtr:gatrjs:jber153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Dr. Abd Rahim Mohamad). General contact details of provider: http://gatrenterprise.com .