The Impact of Environmental and Climate Constraints on Global Food Supply
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Brunelle & Patrice Dumas, 2012. "Can Numerical Models Estimate Indirect Land-use Change?," Working Papers 2012.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wally & Birur, Dileep, 2008.
"Biofuels for all? Understanding the Global Impacts of Multinational Mandates,"
GTAP Working Papers
2809, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Birur, Dileep K., 2008. "Biofuels for all? Understanding the Global Impacts of Multinational Mandates," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6526, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Banse, Martin & Rothe, Andrea & Tabeau, Andrzej & Van Meijl, Hans & Woltjer,Geert, 2013.
"Will improved access to capital dampen the need for more agricultural land? A CGE analysis of agricultural capital markets and world-wide biofuel policies,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
160, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Banse, Martin & Rothe, Andrea & Tabeau, Andrzej & Meijl, Hans van & Woltjer, Geert, 2013. "Will improved access to capital dampen the need for more agricultural land? A CGE analysis of agricultural capital markets and world-wide biofuel policies," Working Papers 155706, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Méjean, Aurélie & Hope, Chris, 2010.
"Modelling the costs of energy crops: A case study of US corn and Brazilian sugar cane,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 547-561, January.
- Aurélie Méjean & Chris Hope, 2010. "Modelling the costs of energy crops: A case study of US corn and Brazilian sugar cane," Post-Print halshs-00736154, HAL.
- Valin, Hugo & Havlik, Petr & Mosnier, Aline & Obersteiner, Michael, 2010. "Climate Change Mitigation And Future Food Consumption Patterns," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116392, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Lobell, David B., 2014.
"Agricultural adaptation to climate change in rich and poor countries: Current modeling practice and potential for empirical contributions,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 562-575.
- Hertel, Thomas & David Lobell, 2013. "Agricultural Adaptation to Climate Change in Rich and Poor Countries: Current Modeling Practice and Potential for Empirical Contributions," GTAP Working Papers 4030, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Tabeau, Andrzej A. & van Meijl, Hans & Banse, Martin & Woltjer, Geert B., 2008. "Agricultural Incomes Development in EU till 2030: Scenario Analysis of Main Driving Factors," 108th Seminar, February 8-9, 2008, Warsaw, Poland 48115, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Golub, Alla & Hertel, Thomas & Lee, Huey-Lin & Rose, Steven & Sohngen, Brent, 2009. "The opportunity cost of land use and the global potential for greenhouse gas mitigation in agriculture and forestry," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 299-319, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-04-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-04-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-04-12 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:workpp:2608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .