Institutionalist analysis of an industry: project and methodology (In French)
The paper proposes an original institutionalist framework to analyze the dynamics of sectors (or industries), their emergence, their evolution and their possible disappearance. The meso-economic analysis concerns the way by which are institutionalized, within every industry, the relationships [ 1 ] to the market,  to employment,  to suppliers and  to finance. It considers the distribution of power and value between actors within an industry and their political work, while specifying the macro institutional context, as a space of constraints and opportunities for institutionalize relationships. The theoretical framework is used to understand recent changes in the automobile distribution in European Union.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avenue Léon Duguit, 33608 Pessac Cedex|
Phone: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.75
Fax: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.47
Web page: http://gretha.u-bordeaux4.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernard Jullien & A. Smith, 2008. "Industries and Globalization: the Political Causality of Differences," Post-Print hal-00293984, HAL.
- Olivier Favereau & André Orléan & Robert Salais & Laurent Thévenot, 2006. "Des contrats incitatifs aux conventions légitimes, une alternative aux politiques néolibérales," Post-Print halshs-00754840, HAL.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm,"
Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 18, pages 315-341
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1990. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Bernard JULLIEN (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Institutional approaches of industrial dynamics (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Vincent Frigant & Sylvain Moura, 2003. "Les stratégies réactives des sous-traitants de la défense en Aquitaine, Lombardie et du North-West dans la décennie 1990," Post-Print hal-00246127, HAL.
- Vincent Frigant & Sylvain Moura, 2004. "Les déterminants des stratégies réactives des sous-traitants de la défense," Post-Print hal-00671747, HAL.
- Vincent Frigant & Sylvain Moura, 2004. "Les déterminants des stratégies réactives des sous-traitants de la défense. Le cas des PME Aquitaines, Lombardes et du North-West dans la décennie 1990," Post-Print hal-00155868, HAL.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2009-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emmanuel Petit)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.